Sunday, November 1, 2009

Word Power Creations is Officially Here!

I now have a blog spot. That part was easy. The hard part will be deciding what to post. Thank you Mary Lee Glassburn, for strongly encouraging me to do a blog spot.

Words are powerful! They do lots of things. They teach, instruct, encourage, rebuke, exhort, criticize, tell about something, describe something. They can also tear down rather than build up. They have creative power. Therefore, Word Power Creations.

I love words! From the time I learned phonics, and learned to read, I have loved words. I love to read and I love to write. Several years ago, I created a Christian magazine called “Listen to the HEARTBEAT of the Spirit” (through the church we were attending at that time). A year ago, spoke to me that it was time to write again. Thank you, God! Word Power seemed like a good choice for me, since I am passionate about God’s Word and how important words are in our lives. And now it's time to share some of this with you on Blog Spot.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! If you want help customizing your blog I can help a little bit. Call me! Hey...you have a great-granddaughter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, didn't you know that? Hannah Elizabeth Tuttle (named after Harlas' mom) will be 3 on Dec. 28. She is Sharaya's daughter, Jeff's granddaughter. You can see her on my Facebook page.

    I'll call you about customizing the blogspot...mayber later today.

    ReplyDelete