Monday, November 2, 2009

Word About Following My Blogs

I am recreating a series of articles I did about Word Power. Until I discover a better way of doing this on this blogspot, to follow these you need to start with the first one I did (at the bottom of the list) and go forward from there. Since I am new to this, suggestions are welcome. From time to time I may want to add something current or relevant in my life, so will try to think of something "clever" to preface my titles with that will give you a clue that this is what I'm doing. By the time I've exhausted my Word Power articles, I should have a better idea of what else I want to do with this blogspot. Whatever I write, remember, words have power, and whatever words I write, they are my word creations. The same goes for your word creations, too. I've enjoyed glimpses of your lives. It's a nice way to get connected, or to stay connected. Thanks for tuning in to Word Power Creations. Sharon Seidel

5 comments:

  1. Does anyone know how to correct mistakes after the blog has been posted? I hate my spelling and grammatical mistakes when I don't catch them before publishing. (note: no comma after whatever) Also, is there a way to separate paragraphs? Or to Bold words? Let me know, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon - I'm here from Mary Lee's. Welcome to the blog world.
    I don't know about Wordpress, but blogger lets you open your post up, edit it then repost. I would think that Wordpress would too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mari. I'll see if I can figure it out. I know Mary Lee said she'll help me. I just need to call her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, sign in and go to your blogger dashboard. There you will be able to edit your posts, change templates etc...

    ReplyDelete