Monday, November 2, 2009

Origin of Words

I’ve discovered the origin of words! This will be an ongoing adventure, so let’s begin the journey now. First, let me say this: I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe the Bible is God’s Word and is Truth and Life. If you don’t believe these things, don’t let that stop you from continuing this journey, because there is power in words, and the Bible is full of information about words and how words affect everyone’s life. I believe you will find truth about words that will indeed impact every area of your life, and may even cause you to place more value on the words you think and speak. You may experience the power of words in your own life. Okay, here we go ... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God….

No comments:

Post a Comment