Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today: Another Answered Prayer

I would like to thank God for another answered prayer. I guess you might call it ongoing answered prayer. I have been praying about my weight and health for at least a couple years now. 3 and 1/2 months ago, a friend of mine told me about an antioxidant drink called Jus and got me to try it. (Jus is made from 23 superfruits, berries and herbs, plus Resveritrol.) My life hasn't been the same since! I've now lost 31 pounds, am able to run up and down stairs without losing my breath, and I have tons more energy. My cholesterol and blood pressure counts are now normal, whereas they were high before. I have been able to exercise some where I haven't been able to for several years due to back and joint problems. I've noticed too that my mental health is a lot better. I've been willing to tackle doing new things that before I thought were too complicated and scary, like this blogspot and facebook, and other endeavors. I don't get depressed any more, and if I get attacked in that manner, I'm able to say "I don't have to be depressed." and am able to shake it off. I feel younger, more like I used to feel. Harlas, also has seen a lot of health benefits. His energy level has increased, and he doesn't get so tired from his physically demanding job. He's able to go up and down stairs normally, whereas before he had to go up sideways. He hasn't taken any nitro at all since he started taking Jus. (He had a stent put in his artery 2 years ago and would need the nitro once or twice a week.) So both of us are extremely thankful that God brought Jus into our lives. I feel like a new woman! Thank you God! PS If anyone is interested in knowing more about Jus, check out http://www.myjus23.com/sseidel and/or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment