Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 2013 Update: God's Word Is Still Creating!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything here. But God has reminded me, and renewed my vision, so I will be obedient.

I just started a new Facebook group called Kingdom Explorers. It's been my life's quest to make the Kingdom of God as real to me as this world we live in. Now my new quest is to make it MORE REAL than this world; to see into, walk through and speak Kingdom words of life, with God's love and His words flowing from me. This particular group is Kingdom specific, although obviously the Kingdom of God covers a lot of territory to explore. If you are interested in joining Kingdom Explorers, please email me or message me on Facebook.

My plan is to keep current with Word Power Creations. God's Word is absolutely critical and vital to His Kingdom! His Word created and is still creating the visible from the invisible. And we are the voice He uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment