Thursday, July 4, 2013

Did I Say It's Been Awhile?

I just noticed the last post was in August 2012. I'd say that is more than awhile. A lot has happened over the last year. It has been a year of solidifying my beliefs. Not my faith in God, but in what I believe the Word of God is saying. This last year there have been ups and downs, and much activity. My boss passed away of lung cancer, and within a month after that, my sister-in-law passed away of lung cancer. Plus a really good friend of ours from Gospel Outreach days years ago passed away of a sudden heart attack . Death always has shaken my reality. But my reality in God's Kingdom is growing and getting stronger; it is becoming increasingly unshakeable. This year has also brought us visitors and we are looking forward to our 50th anniversary this month. We will be seeing all our kids/grandkids/great granddaughter. It will be the first time in 11 years that we have all been together as a family. So I'd say this last year has been a year of building, strengthening, and new vision in the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment