Sunday, April 19, 2015


Word From The Lord given to Sharon Seidel 4-19-15 12:30 am

Let go of the earthly realm and come up into the heavenly realm. Just let go and I will catch you away. Come worship Me in spirit. You worship me in truth, come worship Me in spirit. Allow your spirit free rein to soar in the Heavenlies with Me. You are seated here with Me, so let go of the earthly mind-set and enter into My heavenly mind-set. It is in My Spirit Realm of the Kingdom that you need to grow and function freely. It is here that I show you what My Reality is. It is here that I show you what your heavenly reality looks like. It is here that I show you what to bring back to earth.

My spiritual kingdom operates on a higher level of authority and being. Look to the unseen, because what is seen has been made out of what is unseen. What is unseen in the spirit realm is part of the foundation of My Word. My Word was formed and shaped out of Spiritual Reality. My Word is Life and Truth. It is understood on many levels, some earthly and some heavenly. I meet with you on earth, come meet with Me in the heavenly places for there is so much I wish for you to know about the reality of our eternal home.

Satan is Pit-Smart. He knows the realities of the spiritual pit he is bound for. He has blinded the eyes of the people on earth. I am raising you up to overcome light with darkness, replace his lies with My Truth, and set the captives free from sin and death. As you come up into the heavenly realm, I will equip you and arm you with supernatural weapons to go with My Word, and assign you angelic assistance to work My works upon the earth.

Come, run to Me. Run and jump! Let the heavenly pull of My Spirit lift you up from earth's gravity. When you have seen what I desire you to see, when you have heard what I desire you to hear, I will release you back to earth's gravity. But when you return to earth you will be equipped to do what I've called you to do for the next phase of your journey. So come up into the heavenly realm quickly. Come often, for there is no end to my "show and tell" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment