Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Prophetic Words from Journal 5-23-12


5-23-12  - Prophetic Training 201 Week 1 – Words given to Sharon Seidel in Journal

1st Word:

See, did I not tell you that your children are on My radar? When I do a thing, it is not a little human thing, but an eternal spiritual thing so far above what you asked for - that desire of your heart – that you could never have fathomed it.

Get this – take it in. It is My desire to bless your socks off, to blow the roof of your natural mind, even as a tornado might blow the roof off a house. That is how powerful My answers to your prayers are.

Never doubt My ability or My desire to give you way and above – to infinity and beyond – what you need, what you desire, or what you’ve never even thought of. Never doubt My ability to change you or transform you – to change your heart and mind – even to change those parts of your soul that you think can’t be changed.

2nd Word:

I am doing a deeper work in the hearts of My children than has ever been done before, even in the early days of My church. For it is the time – the time for My children to emerge as the manifested sons of God. And to do this, they need to be changed. As they submit themselves to Me to undergo this change, when it comes from a sincere place in their hearts, when their desire is only to be like Me, to carry My pure heart of love to the world, then this will be a quick work – even as I say in My Word “In a twinkling of an eye.” That phrase does not just refer to the rapture but what I’m doing here and now.

As I said in the first word, it will be powerful – it will come line upon line – so rapidly like a wind knocking down first one house, then another, then another – like they’re all in one line or one row. I will destroy all those structures that are not Me – blow them down, destroy them, and even blow away the debris. And the changes will be everlasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment